Advertisement

Virgos are weird

topic posted Tue, February 26, 2008 - 2:51 PM by  Unsubscribed
Share/Save/Bookmark
I hear that virgos are supposed to be very creepy and weird. I rather like that in a person. But since I am not a Virgo (but jupiter in Virgo) I wanted to know what you all think of this.
posted by:
Unsubscribed
Advertisement
  • Re: Virgos are weird

Mon, March 24, 2008 - 9:11 PM
    idk , i don't think i've gotten very hard as far as accuracy is concerned judging people by just a their sun sign

Tue, April 1, 2008 - 7:16 PM
      I think the fact that the other Virgo tribe is called "Crazy Virgos" at least partially validates the weird factor.

Most people think I'm weird, despite that I actually know just how weird I am, which is only a part of what I normally show to most people.

I once had someone scream "Weirdo!" from their car at me. I think I was wearing a t-shirt with jeans. I guess Virgo weirdness just oozes out the pores.

I prefer to think everyone else is weird. In my head, I make perfect sense.
      • Unsu...

Re: Virgos are weird

Sun, April 6, 2008 - 10:59 PM
        i like black comedies and dark humour..making fun of death and murder seems to appeal to me...not that i enjoy snuff...i draw the line there...i sense that virgos are quirky people, but you dont get that from reading the conventional sun astrology description...

desiree...do you remember what was rpinted on your t-shirt? maybe something written there provoked the weirdo comment, lol!

Sun, April 6, 2008 - 11:09 PM
          Omg Edin I TOTALLY forgot I was wearing my "Stark Raving Mad Lunatic / Target" T-shirt that day! Thanks for jogging my memory. =)

Mon, April 7, 2008 - 6:39 AM
            Good thing none of the other signs are weird.
            • Unsu...

Mon, April 7, 2008 - 3:13 PM
              Lol! Yeah, um, has anyone looked at an Aquarius or a Cancer lately? Talk about weird...! LOL

How about those Geminis.....

I like that I have a large mix of everything in my chart, making me a HUGE weirdo!

Mon, April 7, 2008 - 3:30 PM
                Aquarius I think competes very closely with Virgo weirdness.... but the fact that Aquarians are usually so frigging egotistical and arrogant about all of their "ahead of the times" qualities (translation: pretentious) takes away weirdness points, enough to make them even fall back to runner-up to Gemini.

Mon, April 7, 2008 - 3:32 PM
                  And in my experience, Cancers aren't weird - they just try too damn hard to pull off that mysterious facade!

Maybe they're jealous of their Scorpion cousins.

;)

Tue, April 8, 2008 - 1:42 PM
                haha. Interesting. Some of my best friends and lovers are Aquarius and Cancer. That explains a lot.
                • Unsu...

Tue, April 8, 2008 - 2:31 PM
                  My boyfriend's a Cancer, and my best friend's a Scorpio...
                  • This is the maximum depth. Additional responses will not be threaded.
                    Unsu...

Tue, April 8, 2008 - 11:42 PM
                    maybe virgos just have a quirky offbeat taste in everything....but cancers are fullblown weird....they're so clingy it's so odd....i've had many bad experience with cancers

Wed, April 9, 2008 - 7:01 AM
                      I can see the clingy aspect definitely. My new boyfriend is a Cancer. But honestly it's been so long since I've had someone dote on me that I really love it.
                      • Unsu...

Wed, April 9, 2008 - 3:20 PM
                        Mine was overly independent at first, and now is sort of beginning to dote on me, it's nice!

I think this is the first boyfriend who has ever actually succeeded in making me feel "loved". I'm liking it!
                        • Unsu...

Thu, April 10, 2008 - 1:17 AM
                          becareful kaylie, that's how they start...first they make you feel special and take care of ytou and stuff, then if you start to creep away, they starts sending you 12 text messages on your phones asking you why you've been avoiding them....and when you tried to calm things down, they play the passive aggressive game....iswear to god, it's the same pattern for a number of cancers i've been with, man...insane...
                          • Unsu...

Thu, April 10, 2008 - 10:07 AM
                            Yeah?

He did get pretty upset the other night when I was at the brewery with a friend of mine, just around the corner from his house, and didn't give him a call...
                            • Unsu...

Sat, April 12, 2008 - 6:07 AM
                              lol!! kaylie, it has begun, my friend...
                              • Unsu...

Sat, April 12, 2008 - 11:40 AM
                                Nah. It's all good, I have my clingy moments too... But, I'll tell ya, lately I've been getting hit on by a TON of virgos!!!! LOL!
                                • Unsu...

Sun, April 13, 2008 - 4:03 PM
                                  i love Cancers. love love love them.....they totally rock...

Sun, April 27, 2008 - 11:20 PM
                                    Yeah, I'm a bit quirky, but I thought that had to do with my Mars and ascendant in exact trine with Uranus and Mercury in exact square with Uranus. Other than that I exist to serve and analyze everything to death!
                                    • Unsu...

Mon, April 28, 2008 - 6:29 AM
                                      Ugh. He did the opposite. He self-destructed, and ended it all. For no reason. :-(

Mon, April 28, 2008 - 10:21 AM
                                        Sorry to hear that Kaylie :(

Love is a battlefield.

Tue, April 29, 2008 - 6:20 AM
                                          There is the word 'them' used much, but Cancers seem to be very emotional, and at times, moody.

Tue, April 29, 2008 - 4:11 PM
                                            hmmm I have been described as crazy/weird/ odd........but then again I have Virgo/Leo Cusp Sun and Aqua Moon......the other day in class that I was in......I was talking to a friend and shes chuckled and said that I was crazy......I get that comment alot........I look normal, cute and sweet........rather innocent for my age.......so then I start doing random things and say things that I know will make people laugh.........I'm a big trickster.........so yeah also
                                            I also have 5 planets in Virgo.........my family / friends know I'm weird( they tell me all the time).......but they love me anyway :-)

Recent topics in "V is for Virgo"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
new moderator Wendy 1 March 3, 2012
Virgos and the signs of your LTR's Ablissa 10 September 16, 2011
Mars in Virgo women Brandon 1 April 25, 2011
Myers Briggs Virgos dwanjabi 22 April 25, 2011